Waiting on your supernova, Cause that's who you are!

"Waiting on your super nova, cauze thats who you are. You have only begun to shine!"

I believe every woman should be able to celebrate their true beauty and confidence. Is a big part of my message. As someone who has suffered from her fair share of hardships and dark and twisties, I know how easy it is to let the world around you make you feel small. And so incredibly important to me to remind the fierce and incredible women in my life (which is you, by the way ;) ) what a force they truly are, and help them rediscover their beauty and power both inside and out. Its been a dream of mine to use photography as a kind of therapy for women that allows them to shed all the negativity and insecurities to re-reveal their light to the world but most importantly, to themselves.







When you come to me and you get naked (or not naked, boudoir doesn't have to mean naked ;) ) and I photograph you, it’s part of the process of rediscovering your power. I offer a safe and wonderful place that allows you to express your unique beauty without any judgements. It is an experience that I have seen change the momentum of someones life.

It offers you self confidence, freedom, and it serves as a reminder that when you dare to be daring good things follow. I hear from women over and over that they want to do this, or that the know how life changing it could be and that they NEED this – but something is stopping them.




Well, my rockstars, I am taking away the biggest deterrent that I hear from women who have yet to book a session.


Money.


So this fall, as sort of a hat tip to change (of the seasons and of yourself), I will be offering 10 spots for boudoir sessions that are lovingly referred to in the industry as “Name your own price sessions.”



Yuuuuup. You read that right! Shoot me a message about you are looking for in a shoot and what you want to pay. Just like that. No reasonable offer will be refused. If I can’t photograph you for what you offer, I will come back with a package that will hopefully work for both of us. 
          
There are a few guidelines to take into consideration:
1. I am starting by offering 10 slots from now until September 30th
2. Sessions are typically shot on weekends (this is dependent on the type of session/package you choose) here at the studio in Westminster, MD.
2. Yes, You can get a few girlfriends together and all come on the same day.
3. What is a reasonable offer? Well, to me it is one in which you are happy to pay it and I am happy to receive it. Please keep in mind that this is a studio and a business, but I am will to work with you to find a package that works for us both!
4. I offer both albums and wall art, as well as personal portfolio/collection boxes, so keep that in mind when you're figuring out what you'd like your session to include.
5. I offer payment plans up to a year through paypal, cash or check.
6. And the MOST important thing to consider is that I will give you an incredible experience no matter what you pay <3
7. Just kidding, the most important thing to consider is that you will have an incredible life changing experience that will unleash your individual and unique power. <3






Send me a message on my fanpage: facebook.com/mflavephotography or at my personal page at facebook.com/mflavah or you can email me at mflavephotography@gmail.com.






I cannot wait to photograph you and remind you of the knockout you are <3



Yours in awesome,
xoxo,
~mflave

*Martha is a photographer for Mflave Photography, a  portrait photography studio based out of Maryland, serving PA, MD and VA, dedicated to giving a luxurious and intimate boudoir experience* (and she also photographs the occasional cute kid ;) )

Comments

Popular Posts