One, two, three, four, uno, dos, tres, quatro...


I... I know you want me!"
Hey guys!

I haven't posted in a while, I have been catching my breath from the first quarter (aka marathon) of the year (and then my best friends wedding shenanigans!). But I wanted to give a little hat tip to my clients of the first half of 2016, so the next few blogs I am going to shine the spotlight on my girls (and one awesome dudebro, well, two if you include baby Calvin ;) ).

Meet Mrs. B. The self proclaimed selfie queen! We went to high school together, but we haven't spoken much since senior week 2003 (ohhhh memories). We'd comment on statuses and run into each other at kid birthday parties, so we knew what was going on with each other but we hadn't had a chance to actually catch up. When she walked in the studio, I knew we were going to have a wonderful time. She's so vibrant and hilarious and just SO much fun and it was such a fun few hours for me. We gossiped about ex boyfriends, old career moves, and the sassy actions of the minions in our lives. :) I think there's something really special about this particular woman; she's got a fire in her thats not easily found, and it was really an honor to have her here at the studio. :)

Here's a few questions this firery vixen answered for me after her session.

DETAILS
Whats your name? and when was your session?
Brittany C. January 2016








GETTING TO KNOW YOU
How old are you? Where are you living? What do you do for a living?
30, Cordova, MD, License Social Worker


THE BEGINNING
What made you decide to take the leap and have a boudoir session?
I wanted to have some photos done for my 30 th birthday and also for a nice album for my husband

 

What were some of your fears going in?
I felt somewhat self-conscious, but otherwise did not have fears about the session. I was confident that the photographer would capture my best angles.

   


THE SESSION
How was the session different than what you were expecting it to be?
I think the session was exactly how I thought it would be, laid back and fun.









What was your What was your favorite part of the experience?
I enjoyed being creative together and felt that I had good direction for body positions.









THE EMOTION
How did you feel when you saw your images for the first time?
I was very happy with them!!! After having a baby and putting on some weight I was worried that it would show, but I felt like my photos made my curves look sexy! I was excited to order and to show them off to my husband.

 






THE KNOWLEDGE
Any advice or words of wisdom to women considering having their own boudoir experience?
Get comfortable with your body beforehand. Try on some outfits that you know you’ll feel sexy in. Sexy doesn’t have to mean “showing it all” but rather showing your confidence.







THE GROWTH
Did anything change about how you view yourself after your session?
I still want to work toward getting healthier, but I also was very happy to be able to remember this stage in my life where I’ve not only chronologically but also mentally hit a milestone! I’ll love looking at these when I’m 80 and know I won’t worry about size or weight and will just see a vibrant, beautiful young woman!!!




THE STUDIO
How did you enjoy working with Mflave Photography? Anything addition to add?
LOVED IT! I enjoyed the fact that the photographer was able to use all areas of the space and paid attention to detail (making sure my bright pink sneaker wasn’t visible in the background haha)



Thanks, Lady Brittany for coming and hanging out with me during a snow filled afternoon. I hope we get to do it again ;)

<3

keep on keepin on, go forth and be awesome,
xoxo
~mflave

Comments

Popular Posts