Baby...!


ohhhh babyyyyy!

I've been focusing, much like a camera, on the business side of things lately. I've buried myself in paperwork and client correspondence and getting orders in and trying to still maintain some semblance of a life.

I had to put my life on pause for a little moment there, because my down cycle reared is ugly head, rather unexpectedly. In truth, I'm still sort of dealing with the physical and emotional repercussions of that... but at the tail end of the darkness... something amazing happened! Something magical and beautiful and wonderful... and squishy!!!

A baby! No, not mine ;) And if you've seen me in the past few months and thought I was pregnant, I'm offended ;)

this particular ball of baby goodness belongs to Mary and Rich. Mary, for all intents and purposes is my sister. She and I, while very different, have had similar life  experiences and growing pains as adults. When she got married to one of my other best friends 18 months ago (one of the best weddings I've ever been to, btw), it was so unbelievably wonderful and I was so full of love and light... but then when they announced they were pregnant? I think I cried legitimate tears of joy. Although, I have to be honest, we sort of already knew she was before she told us... but it was one of those "I know they they know that we know that they know, but they don't know that we know that they don't know we know they don't know..." Kind of situations. So when Rich flashed the sonogram picture in my face not only was I relieved to be able to talk about it, I was relieved to share in the joy too! Starting a family was something they very much wanted and I was/am over the moon for them. <3

Well, many months and two weeks later, baby Calvin has joined us, and he changed the world of the people around him instantaneously. I am so incredibly excited to watch him grow and to witness Rich and Mary as parents. I can't really imagine a more perfect little family. <3

I don't have any pictures of baby Calvin with the good camera yet, but that will come. I've got many years of capturing all of his perfect features ahead of me. I did manage to snap some pictures of him when we was brand new though, and quite honestly those images speak volumes to me and the family. And I felt sort of like a VIP being able to see him just hours after being born. <3

In true Tringali fashion, Mary's baby shower was derailed by the snow storm of the decade, so we had to postpone it to a few weeks later once the snow had cleared (sort of). There were many people unable to attend the new date, but they all sent their love and their gifts to the momma to be! And those of us who were able to make it enjoyed delicious breakfasts goods and were peppered with stories of how every major Tringali family event has had some saga/story accompanying it. So it looks as though Calvin was already fitting in before he even arrived. ;)






Delicious breakfast pastries and cupcakes! And of course a doggy who has NO idea he's about to have a tiny human sibling.










Tiny Baby shoes for tiny baby feet!!




 This book, pulls at those heartstrings!!!


Mary's Grandmother made this incredible Dr. Suess quilt for Baby Calvin! It took my breath away <3

















                       Baby's room details <3




AND THEN a few weeks later, HE ARRIVED!










H was more than a little excited about having a new nephew.


 Ian was excited to hold the baby, until he held the baby. ;)
Amelia on the other hand was swooning the WHOLE time. <3 




Welcome to the world, baby Calvin. We're going to love you you're whole life.

Love, your fRamily.
xoxo, martha


P.S: You can find the rest of the baby shower images here: Mary's baby shower!. If you'd like any of the high res files, let me know! <3



Martha is the executive photographer for Mflave Photography. Mflave Photography specializes in creating a luxurious boudoir experience for women serving all of Maryland.
She also does the occasional baby shower ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts